DescriptionXandr is looking for a Program Manager. This role will primarily be responsible for overseeing strategic projects that support key business priorities for the Japan, Asia Pacific and Australia & New Zealand (JAPAC) regional go to market organization. This role will manage a portfolio of projects that align with key market strategies and potentially span across external business units within AT&T. Program Managers work cross functionally within Xandr to ensure the success of multi-dimensional initiatives. Individuals in this role will act as a strategic partner for market teams. They will provide leadership across initiatives required for market or region success, and own short and long-term outcomes for the region. This includes planning, consulting, and advocacy, and requires individuals to develop a deep understanding of Xandr client’s environment and needs, internal best practice, and process, as well as industry factors and trends.
The Program Manager will work closer with executive leadership of the region and be accountable for significant delivery which will result in enhanced revenue, improved client services and better more productive internal processes and business activities. In summary the role holder will have an exciting opportunity to be a major player in the development of new and existing client revenue and relationships that will significantly impact the success of the entire region.
About the team:
The JAPAC team is dedicated to growing the Xandr business across Japan, Asia Pacific and Australia and New Zealand while building a world-class organization that is innately aligned with our global counterparts. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team collaborates with and provides advisory to other teams working on behalf of Xandr customers. We obsess about making clients massively successful, and strategize to continually evolve products, and processes in ways that can transform our clients’ businesses.
About the job:
• Need to demonstrate skills and experience at managing people in a matrix environment where people resources report elsewhere but are directly responsible for delivery of the job holder priorities. In this way the role holder will need to be a skilled leader appreciating the subtle difference between direct and indirect leadership and management
• This can include qualification, design, solution consulting, problem management, and commercialization workstreams. Programs range from those that span multiple functions, to new initiatives where the playbook is being built in flight.
• In this role Individuals will be immersed in a fast-paced environment, working to define strategy, unstick execution, and solve critical industry challenges in a rapidly converging industry. At times spurring innovation within nascent areas of the business and participating in the process of transforming that work into standards, automation, and best practices throughout the organization.
• They will develop roadmaps, OKRs, project, and risk mitigation plans working closely with teams to execute against them, and guard quality of service and delivery.
• Innovative around ways to increase throughput, build rapport, and incorporate new ideas into our every day
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Undergraduate degree with science, economics or business focus and 5-10 years of experience in supporting, developing or consulting in a software or related IT field
• Have directly managed projects, and indirectly managed other’s delivery through matrix management activity. Experience of team dynamics and provides cohesive leadership techniques to ensure delivery in a matrix environment.
• Analytical capabilities with the ability to leverage data and metrics to draw conclusions and inform planning
• Resourceful systems thinker, with strong organization and process skills and experience that includes having established standard methodology and practices
• Personally, embodies best practice, and customer service principals in ways that improve collaboration, understanding, and execution in others around them.
• Demonstrable passion for learning advertising technologies (including, digital and linear media buying/selling, and TV marketplace and standards)
• Strength in informing and influencing decisions optimized across multiple perspectives. Can work through ambiguity by identifying, and qualifying options then building consensus
More about you:
• You have spent years in consulting and are now considering an MBA. This role is a great opportunity to have a real world MBA helping to transform an organization from the inside.
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here