DescriptionThe Solutions Consultant is responsible for supporting and providing high impact guidance to our customers, especially on advanced features of our platform. This role has three primary responsibilities:
1. partner with the account team to develop a clear understanding of the customer’s business objectives and create strategies to help them achieve these objectives;
2. use internal connections to bring the most impactful solutions to existing client needs; and
3. discuss opportunities with Sales and Account Management to help grow the client business and provide valuable insights by linking market and customer perspectives.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo.
We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals.
Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
• Become an AppNexus platform and digital marketing expert
• Deeply understand the customer’s business to identify how best to leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform
• Systematically design, implement, and document effective solutions while identifying and analysing opportunities for improvement
• Develop troubleshooting techniques to solve clients’ business and technical issues, solving immediate concerns and creating long-term solutions by empowering clients
• Build a world class company by sharing knowledge with Services team members
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience:
• 1 - 2 years of work experience and a quantitative degree
• Fluency in Spanish and English required; Portuguese an advantage
• Outstanding ability to solve problems in an independent and data-driven manner while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here