We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to immediately contribute to our platform. You will use modern tools and techniques to build rock-solid code for optimizing TV ad buys toward advanced targets and revolutionizing how TV inventory is bought and sold. We practice agile methodologies so we can quickly deliver working software to our customers, and believe in continuous iteration on our software and processes so we can improve over time.
The Software Engineer will collaborate with team members to design and build new features and maintain existing ones by fixing defects and refactoring old code. We pride ourselves on building secure, scalable, and maintainable software, and expect you to participate in the full software lifecycle.
We foster a culture of improvement, and expect you to contribute to internal discussions on technologies, products, and processes. Our stack includes Go, React, PostgreSQL, AWS, Terraform, Linux, Jenkins, and Docker.
• Participate in the full software lifecycle, from initial requirements through QA and monitoring
• Fix Defects and refactor old code
• Attend internal architecture meetings and technical talks that align with your interests and work
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• 1-3 years of full-time experience
• Working knowledge of a few areas of our technology stack (see Position Summary) or related is a plus
• Experience working within team structures for code review, source code management, continuous integration, and automated deployments
• Strong communication skills, from written documents (such as design documents) to verbal discussions (like design reviews)
• Understand the value of rapid iteration and retrospection for engineering processes
• Eagerness to learn new technologies
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here