DescriptionThe Product Manager is responsible for developing strategy and executes roadmap for media and advertising products/services/platforms. The scope of responsibility is existing products, and may include new and emerging products, platforms, and applications. Key Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through design, development and execution of the product/platform roadmap. Assesses competitive marketplace needs. Collects, creates, and translates business requirements and weighs technical solution alternatives considering cost, performance, time to market and alignment with business objectives. Analyzes current solutions as well as opportunities to create new products and platforms leveraging our data and technology. Develops multi-year product strategy to determine life-cycle decisions, prioritize enhancements, and market readiness. Manages product design with technical suppliers in a manner that is consistent with strategic direction. Leads cross functional teams to monitor product performance and drive results. Supports product engagements by evangelizing the value of products/services to achieve buy-in and manage expectations. Demonstrates strong written skills to document proposals and communicate solutions, architectural imperatives and technical requirements, and strong verbal skills to present product/platform details to development teams, customers and leadership. Maintains baseline knowledge of the media, advertising, and technology ecosystem. Education: Typically requires a bachelors degree. Experience: Typically requires 3+ years of experience developing products in the media and advertising industry. Supervisory: No.
Qualifications● Typically requires 3-4 or more years of project/product management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
● Deep experience in analytics, technologies, best practices and concepts employed to deploy analytics platforms and capabilities in production
● Experience in developing data-centric products used in the advertising and media industry while leading and coordinating highly technical teams to deliver products
● Experience with lean startup methodologies and agile development methodologies
● Previous project management and/or program management experience and are extremely detail oriented
● A good understanding of SaaS products or analytics products
● Ability to come up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges
● Curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and company-specific terminology
● Outgoing and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
● Experience in ad tech and/or TV/digital a plus
● Experience in evaluating external 3rd party capabilities and ability to integrate with Xandr’s technology and data offerings.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here