DescriptionXandr is looking for a Product Manager with expertise in data management and analytics to lead the data science group. This person will define the data strategy, identify and develop key product road map items and product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative, industry-changing products and initiatives at the heart of our business.
● Responsible for identifying data gaps and methodological enhancements to support client needs.
● Support collaboration and facilitate communication within and between the data science and engineering teams to ensure a smooth handoff from prototype to production.
● Work closely with the Chief of Research to understand and implement data best practices
● Solve problems. Recognize the nature of each problem and ensure the right people are involved to help solve it. Be an active contributor to that solution, not just a communication facilitator
● Risk assessment, tracking, and mitigation planning, with internal/external teams, regular status reporting and escalations to ensure no surprises
● Collaborate with Product Managers to lead engineering teams through the development process through to delivery.
● Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
● Groom product backlog and managing backlog at the epic and story level; aligning to program and product strategies
● Communicate with external clients on data methodologies employed by the platform
Qualifications● Typically requires 2-3 or more years of project/product management experience, preferably at a SaaS company
● Deep experience in technologies, best practices and concepts employed to deploy analytics platforms and capabilities in production
● Experience in developing data-centric products used in the advertising and media industry while leading and coordinating highly technical teams to deliver products
● Experience with lean startup methodologies and agile development methodologies
● Previous project management and/or program management experience and are extremely detail oriented
● A good understanding of SaaS products or analytics products
● Ability to come up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges
● Curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry and company-specific terminology
● Outgoing and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
● Experience in ad tech and/or TV/digital a plus
● Experience working with TV data such as Nielsen or Comscore a plus
● Experience in evaluating external 3rd party capabilities and ability to integrate with Xandr’s technology and data offerings.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here