- Become a domain expert on product and server-side
integrations such as OpenRTB protocols, and share that expertise with
customers' technical contacts.
- Develop creative templates for our clients.
- Deeply understand the customer's business to thereby help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform.
- Guide clients through requirement scoping, and execute on development projects.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and handle customer escalations of technical issues with engineering resources as needed.
- Build and maintain internal tools and UI to facilitate the integration process.
- Help build the Technical Integration Services practice, including developing best practices for client engagement, customer facing training materials, and internal documentation.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to develop and test product specifications for new feature requests.
- A quantitatively-oriented bachelor's degree.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Versatile, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to see how integrations fit within larger systems.
- Experience in process creation, product rollout, product testing, and/or cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience with OpenRTB protocols, RESTful APIs, cloud computing, computer networking, command line usage, and/or DevOps is a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here