DescriptionAs a key member of the Xandr Finance team, you'll be responsible for supporting for all business organizations through the analysis of invoice payments and inquires for employees, large third party contracts and data contracts.
- Analysis of financial reports, trends, and opportunities
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to Financial analysis of spend
- Handles invoice payments and inquires for all employees, large third party contracts and data contracts
- Manages data entry such as entering invoices into system for approval
- Collaborates with Finance Support team for invoice codes
- Sets up vendors and maintain accounts payable details
Qualifications• 2 years experience handling accounts payable and reporting and analysis
• Strong Microsoft Office Excel Skills
• Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Manages accounts payable system
• Responsible for reporting for accruals/invoice tracking
• Assist with evaluating and developing new automated reporting
• Gather interpret and evaluate financial information.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here