The mission of the Publisher Products Engineering team is to build a suite of products and make Xandr the platform of choice for digital, TV and video publishers and makeXandra must-buy global, digital, omni-channel marketplace for the world's largest marketers.
About the job:
As a Software Engineer you will work on a team and under the guidance of a Team Lead and Engineering manager building best-in-class web applications which allow our publisher customers to configure how advertisers purchase their inventory.
- Your team will be composed of smart, passionate engineers, designers, and product owners
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of engineering best practices in the software you develop
- You will implement solutions based on your own or other’s design specs, give and receive feedback on pull-requests, write tests, and foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what we build
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js, or equivalent experience in another language building contract-first APIs
- Experience conducting code-reviews, giving and receiving feedback
- Able to be self-directed making individual technical contributions as well as collaborating on projects with peers
- Able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with designing and building user-facing web-applications preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
More about you:
- You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products
- You are passionate about learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You view processes as a means and not an end, preferring lean or automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here