The mission of the Publisher Products Engineering team is to build a suite of products and make Xandr the platform of choice for digital, TV and video publishers and make Xandr a must-buy global, digital, omni-channel marketplace for the world's largest marketers.
About the job
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work on a team and under the guidance of a Team Lead and Engineering manager building best-in-class web applications which allow our publisher customers to configure how advertisers purchase their inventory.
Your team will be composed of smart, passionate engineers, designers, and product owners
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of engineering best practices in the software you develop
You will implement solutions based on your own or other’s design specs, give and receive feedback on pull-requests, write tests, and foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what we build.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in a technical field of study OR relevant work
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer.
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback.
- Ability to balance managerial responsibilities with individual technical contributions.
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS, or equivalent experience in another language building contract-first APIs.
- Ideally, experience with developing web applications for SaaS environments (Kubernetes is a plus).
- Experience with designing and building user-facing applications preferred.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
More about you:
- You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products.
- You are passionate about learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You view processes as a means and not an end, preferring lean or automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here