DescriptionXandr is looking for a Product Manager with expertise in online advertising to lead end-to-end product management in our Publisher Product group. This person will define the product strategy, identify and develop key product road map items, inform product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative, industry-changing products and initiatives at the heart of our business.
About the team:
Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. The Publisher Product Product team drives forward strategic initiatives which span all aspects of the business, with a particular focus on solutions for publishers on the Xandr Monetize platform. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep industry knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing advertising technology innovations.
• 2+ years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology product; experience in online advertising is a plus
• Experience managing products and working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working closely with Advertising Platforms and/or with data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc. is a plus
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
• Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
• Experience collaborating with a broad range of other functions, such as commercial, legal, services, etc.
• Strong domain expertise in ad technology, strategies, and trends preferred
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here