• This role will be
responsible for a Xandr Data products. You will work with product partners to
understand their requirements, define the product features and create product
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Effectively coordinates work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities
• Thrives in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
• Shown experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
• Confirmed understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
• Successful track record managing projects from research innovation to feature definition to project deployment through the development life-cycle
• Driven to learn business processes, analyze and understand data
• Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and functional / technical team
• Enthusiastically initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
• Ensure user stories are well written and there is clear communication and coordination of requirements with impacted stakeholders.
• Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
• Make sound decisions in spite of uncertainty and proactively anticipate and mitigate risks.
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management
• 3+ years of experience in agile and lean startup product management processes
• MBA or Master’s degree desired but not required
• Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives and working through technical, business, operational, and legal/compliance issues.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a large, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills.
• Metrics-focused - Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and make decisions.
• Be able to weigh technical trade-offs and have in-depth discussions with technology teams on the nuances of complex engineering systems.
• Sound business judgment, strong ability to influence others, and advanced analytical thinking skills are critical for success in this position
• Working knowledge of advertising, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Programmatic bidding and Ad Placement
• Working knowledge of advanced applications with artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and/or machine learning technologies.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here