This Lead Product Manager will develop Viewership Insights products for AT&T affiliates and external customers AT&T behavioral data, including viewership, browsing, and location data, in support of Xandr Data’s mission and goals of enabling various business use cases in advertising, marketing, and content intelligence across all AT&T business units. You will work with various customer success teams to understand client requirements and create priorities for product features and enhancements. You will also work with other product management teams and technical organization teams in order integrate and execute your product features into the Xandr Data ecosystem. You will be directly responsible for developing and supporting the product development strategy, implementing processes and procedures for the execution of the product lifecycle and the creation of product development roadmaps. You should have product management experience, be equally comfortable working across the business and driving technical design discussions with engineering and data science teams. You should be passionate about data products and be familiar with data lakes, AWS, and data science concepts. You will help envision, build, deploy and develop the Xandr Data products, data visualization and analytics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical fields (Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering)
Desired MBA or Master’s degree
Desired 3-5 years of experience in Product Development and/or Program Management, preferably with Advertising of Marketing focus
- Desired experience in agile and lean startup product management processes
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives and working through technical, business, operational, and legal/compliance issues.
- Working knowledge of AT&T viewership data sources, DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW, U-verse, NFL Sunday Ticket
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Be an influencer, across many disparate teams, translating between technical team and product stakeholders
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to coordinate and delivery across different groups and levels in the organization
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Be able to assess technical trade-offs and have discussions with architects, data engineers and data scientists on the nuances of complex data platforms
- Strong ability to influence others, and advanced analytical thinking skills are critical for success in this position
- Working knowledge of advanced applications with artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and/or machine learning technologies.
- Able to work uncertainty, proactively anticipate and mitigate risks
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here