DescriptionXandr is looking for a Account Manager to join the EMEA account management team within our growing office in Paris. The Account Manager is responsible for working with our clients at all levels of their businesses, from the C-level to Ad Ops, to retain and grow their businesses through identifying and solving problems to ultimately make them successful. Account Managers develop a deep understanding of the Xandr platform, provide business consultation, cultivate client relationships, identify business opportunities within existing accounts and drive revenue by delivering on client and Xandr business objectives.
This role will be focused on developing the relationships across the large agency holding companies, their trading desks and brands. The Account Manager will work alongside our dedicated holding company team of consultants and programmatic trading teams. This position is perfect for someone with hunger for success and who has a passion for problem solving with excellent communication and analytical skills and the ability to get to the root of a problem. We seek candidates who are proactive, results-oriented, and thrive in an energetic environment.
About the team :
Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them grow their digital advertising business.
About the job :
• Drive long-term partnership value by developing an understanding of clients’ businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
• Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies to solve client objectives.
• Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals, ROI metrics, to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and drive incremental business.
• Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issues resolution.
• Effectively network the accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth.
• Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue.
• Drive new customer on-boarding through value selling in collaboration with the new business team.
• Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories.
• Represent the client needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap.
QualificationsAbout your skills and experience :
• Relevant experience in the digital sector.
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising solutions.
• Experience with growing strategic accounts and contract negotiation along with account development skills.
• Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Record of going above and beyond, demonstrated track record for prospecting and exceeding targets.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders.
• Strong networking ability and connections at advertising agencies.
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
• Strong organizational skills with eye for improvement or new initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a business school or university.
• Advanced MS office skills.
• Fluency in both English and French.
More about you:
• You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
• You are the type of person who takes risks when looking for new and creative solutions to complex problems.
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build complete and long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing the knowledge and tools.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here