DescriptionAs a member of the advertising sales planning and operations team, the Sales Planner will support sales activities and client/account management through:
• Creating and modifying sales proposals for Linear, Addressable, and Digital
• Generating planning costs for assigned advertising agencies
• Liaison between sales, traffic and external advertising agencies
• Managing Stewardship of deals ensuring timely delivery of pre/post buy reports
• Working with Inventory team to effectively utilize inventory across networks
• Working with sales coordinators on client scheduling, billing and related areas
• Partnering with the traffic team to ensure copy instructions and materials are received
• Adhering to deadlines, policies and procedures
QualificationsEducation: Bachelors degree preferred.
Experience: Typically 2 or more years experience.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here