AppNexus’ trading team is among the highest-performing in the programmatic industry, thanks to the powerful features of the AppNexus DSP and our familiarity with the digital media ecosystem. We play a critical role for our clients, from setting strategy through planning, execution, optimization and reporting.
Our team members build deep expertise in several key areas, and we leverage that expertise to serve our clients and improve our team’s impact in multiple ways:
- Building technical expertise to navigate the complex technology in the marketplace (including but not limited to AppNexus’ own products)
- Honing business acumen to reflect our clients’ objectives and map digital media strategies to those objectives
- Developing partnership and relationship skills to maximize the impact of all internal and external interactions, and to constantly improve the overall market perception of AppNexus’ service offering
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
- Own execution of programmatic campaigns on behalf of AppNexus’ advertiser clients
- Consistently monitor and analyze in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Work with Account Management to grow existing business through high-impact results and high return on digital advertising dollars
- Build a deep familiarity with our clients’ businesses, strategies, and media-buying goals
- Thoughtfully and carefully test new tactics, recommending and implementing them at scale as they are proven
- Build a deep expertise in digital media buying, leveraging your expertise to improve best practice documentation and help new team members get up to speed
- Effectively communicate buying strategies, testing and outcomes, and new opportunities to internal and external stakeholders through strong “storytelling” and data-driven analysis
- Tenaciously troubleshoot delivery issues and provide feedback to our Product Management team on opportunities to make our products more efficient and effective
About your skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business solutions
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience with programmatic buying platforms
- Knowledge of SQL, but if you don’t know it, we’ll help you learn it here!
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
- You pay deep attention to the details and employ a methodical and consistent approach to solving.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here