A Solutions Consultant, Technical Integration's primary role is to partner with clients to design and implement integrations with the AppNexus technology stack that move the needle for our client's business. TheSCcouples a consulting mindset that probes deeply into our client's core business with a keen understanding of the entire AppNexus technology stack, familiarity with our APIs, and advanced technical skills. A successfulSC is comfortable consulting with CEOs, CTOs, product managers and developers to build strategic integrations that optimize their own unique competitive advantage. TheSC also leverages AppNexus Business Development, Sales, and other Services team member resources to drive client success. For some engagements, theSC may develop custom UIs, scripts, and connectors to facilitate the success of the integration.
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the AppNexus platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients" businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
- Become a domain expert on product and server-side integrations such as OpenRTB protocols, and share that expertise with customers’ technical contacts.
- Deeply understand the customer's business to thereby help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the AppNexus platform.
- Guide clients through a process to scope, define requirements, and execute on development projects.
- Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and handle customer escalations of technical issues with engineering resources as needed.
- Build and maintain internal tools and UI to facilitate the integration process.
- Help build the Technical Integration Services practice, including developing best practices for client engagement, customer facing training materials, and internal documentation.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to develop and test product specifications for new feature requests.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a client-facing engineering or technical consulting role, gathering requirements, working with engineers, managing project delivery and driving client success.
- A quantitatively-oriented bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
- Versatile, with excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Experience with Internet technologies, OpenRTB protocols, web application development, web services and APIs
- Familiarity with online advertising technology solutions and ad serving with bid requests and responses.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like totakerisks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here