- Independently leads small to mid-size client projects with clients at multiple Tiers.
- Proactively engages with customers (internal and external) to understand objectives and issues.
- Learns and applies solutions engineering concepts, practices and methods to work alongside commercial teams in closing new deals.
- Leads clients through scoping, requirements definition and execution of projects.
- Applies deep organizational knowledge to expedite resolution of issues by coordinating across functions.
- Monitors campaigns and/or monetization and offers performance improvement recommendations.
- Helps refine trading best practices and spreading them within AppNexus and our clients.
- Trains customers/clients on new features. Designs custom training for our strategic clients. Can adapt the way a concept is articulated depending on the audience.
- May act as Product Services Lead for the rollout of new products or features in alpha or beta, being the liaison between Product and our client.
- Understands AppNexus product, the architecture of our API and DBs, our service offerings, and strengths and weaknesses of all of the above.
- Basic knowledge of JS. Able to do advanced troubleshooting on web pages.
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel and a demonstrable passion for learning new technologies including digital media buying, MySQL, APIs or Python
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here