Xandr’s mission is to make advertising matter. Creatives (or digital ads) are an important part of this mission as they are what consumers see. We build products that provide consumers with positive, safe ad experiences, and we build industry-leading powerful, intuitive workflows that enable advertisers to successfully execute on their objectives.
About the job:
Xandr is seeking a Software Engineer II to join the Creative team. You will be joining a small group within the team that is focused on using Machine Learning to advance the products that we build. We are using Machine Learning to assign attributes, such as brand, to creatives, identify malicious behavior in ads, and informing users of potential issues before they become problems. We are only scratching the surface with what we can achieve, and you will have a front-row seat in advancing our efforts.
The ideal candidate is pragmatic about when Machine Learning is needed or when a simple heuristic will get the job done. They also recognize that Machine Learning is only one part of a complete solution and collaborate with other engineers to deliver a truly impactful product to our customers.
- Develop infrastructure and tools to productionize new models in a repeatable manner
- Iterate on current models to improve predictive and run-time performance
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to prototype new ML approaches and design experiments for evaluation
- Identify opportunities to apply machine learning methodologies to solve new problems
- Participate in design discussions about new features and approaches to implementing new services
Qualifications- 1-3 years of experience in building software professionally
- Experience contributing high quality code to large codebases; Python and Java preferred
- Foundational knowledge of deep learning concepts
- Experience with Machine Learning APIs and libraries; PyTorch
(preferred), Keras, or TensorFlow
- Knowledge of databases preferred
- Experience building Machine Learning systems at scale would be a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here