UX Designers are responsible for delivering products that will shape the landscape of the digital and TV advertising industries. We strive to build business products that are approachable for new users, yet very powerful and capable of the advanced functionality that our more sophisticated customers require. You will seek to deeply understand complex user tasks and technologies, so that you can design solutions that make those workflows useful, usable, and enjoyable. You’ll lead the design of projects throughout the entire lifecycle, and collaborate closely with other UX Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, Technical Writers, and more.
Our mission is to understand our users and design products that solve their problems. We believe–and can demonstrate–that investment in user-focused research & design leads to better business outcomes for Xandr.
- Lead UX Design for various projects across our product suites, by designing key interactions and workflows
- Drive ROI by identifying the most high-impact opportunities for design improvement and aligning user needs with Xandr business goals
- Work to establish a strong “trifecta” (UX + Product + Engineering) within your project teams, and improve team processes and communication together
- Plan and conduct user research to inform your work. Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods, and share your findings
- Lead contributions to our Product Design System / Component Library
- Collaborate with and mentor other UX Designers by sharing your work, and providing feedback to others
- Contribute to / drive UX team-led initiatives
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in UX, Product Design, Interaction Design, or HCI (B2B, Ad Tech experience is a plus)
- Leadership skills that enable you to drive projects independently and successfully, and gain stakeholder confidence.
- Curiosity and motivation to dig into the details in order to fully understand and improve upon a very technical, complex, and constantly evolving problem space.
- A collaborative attitude, excellent teamwork skills, and experience mentoring or coaching others.
- The ability to ideate rapidly and creatively. A willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. A laser focus on making measurable impact.
- Ability to incorporate existing design standards effectively, while also approaching novel problems creatively
- Proactive approach, and the experience to drive a project through each stage of the project lifecycle, from beginning to end
- Experience working directly with end users
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here