Contribute to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for custom applications including the technical analysis, design, implementation, and QA software, integration releases. Work with clients, vendors, internal teams to deliver critical financial reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) products. Provide senior administrative support to ERP and satellite systems, including user creation, static data updates, system version updates. Collaborate with clients and Business Analysts to define product requirements for complex systems. Work closely with a team of amazing Software Engineers to automate ERP and finance systems platform.
• C#, ASP.Net, Linq, ORM tool, ADO.NET, MVC, WCF, Web Services, SOAP, REST API, SQL Server, T-SQL, Oracle, Web, Windows and Console Applications
• Familiar in Software Design Patterns, multi-tier/client-server application architecture, database designs
• Familiar integration to/from third party applications
Secondary Skill Set:
• Python, Java and similar technologies
• BA/BS degree OR MS degree in software engineering and 7+ years of experience (Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred)
• 5+ years of experience in the development and administration of ERP systems. (Infor SunSystems experience highly desirable; Oracle Fusion is nice to have)
• 3+ years experience in enterprise business systems administrative support in the financial sector including knowledge of payment systems, invoicing systems, treasury desk, lock box, payroll, etc.
• Able to product technical specifications, work with cross-team members, deliver solutions
• Experience with source control and, continuous integration processes preferred
• Experience with Coupa, Serengeti, ADP, Concur a plus.
• Fundamental and demonstrable knowledge of accounting and finance terms and concepts.
• Ability to rapidly translate design mock ups and prototypes into working application designs.
• Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability of systems.
• Comfortable working in an agile, fast paced and dynamic work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here