- At least3-5years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with one of the following back-end languages; Golang, Java or C.
- Buildingautomated testing frameworks.
- Working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deployment.
- Knowledge ofcomputer science fundamentals(i.e.cooperative and preemptive multi-tasking, asynchronous and event-driven programming, object oriented and functional languages, design principles and complexity management)
- Strong knowledge of and an interest indistributed computing.
- Abilityto work independently and make use of your time effectively.
- Excellent communicationskills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple stakeholders, engineers and management.
- Solid organizational skills to manage competing priorities.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like totakerisks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- When things break, you are eager to help and fix things.
- You understand the tradeoffs between perfect vs good enough
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here