We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our CRM Technology team. The ideal candidate will join a team of software engineers responsible for administering and developing solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Lead developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development best practices, enterprise architecture standards, environment management, testing, and Force.com platform approach.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements or user stories and coding standards.
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
• Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations.
• Strong ability to effectively mentor junior developers.
• Work within an Agile Scrum or Kanban process.
• Assist in other duties as needed and directed.
• Extensive knowledge of APEX development and code deployment/release management.
• Extensive knowledge of the Lightning Framework and components.
• Experience with Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages.
• Well versed in creating unit test classes for all development objects in Salesforce.
• Solid understanding of Process Builders, Workflows, and Flows.
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the platform that will support multiple business units.
• Minimum 5 years of Salesforce Platform experience
• Expert-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
• Knowledge of SalesForce integration patterns
• Multiple SalesForce project deployments including release and environment management
• Salesforce App Builder and Platform Developer, I certifications
• Experience with Jira as a tool for Scrum based projects
• Experience with the SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
• Advertising Sales experience
• Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
• Prior Consultant experience a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here