Responsible for the account management of client organizations to fill management and non-management job openings, including exempt, non-exempt and contractor positions from internal and external sources.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consults with senior leadership regarding workforce planning strategies including workforce diversity, forecasted staffing needs, and personnel development plans.
- May be responsible for planning, leading and implementation of hiring initiatives, personnel acquisition or internal staffing programs.
- May source active and passive applicants, recruit, screen, interview and staff for highly specialized and difficult-to- attract positions.
- This position requires the creation of sourcing strategies that would generally include significant coordination with the client on required skills, identifying competitor information and researching industry terms.
- This position is responsible for creating sourcing pools and utilizing internet boards, referral networks and industry specific user groups to identify passive candidates not typically found through the standard job posting procedures.
- Collaborates with clients to understand staffing gaps and expected future workforce requirements.
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding recruiting and staffing policies, practices, trends and technology and/or labor contracts and determines approach to apply comprehensive knowledge to drive to issue resolution.
- Regularly meets, consults and presents staffing project initiatives to both 3rd and 4th level leaders and client senior managers.
- Familiar with internal and competitor compensation, benefits, and attrition within human resources field.
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best- practices.
- Takes a broad perspective to identify innovative and advanced solutions.
- Often leads functional teams or projects.
- May provide training or mentoring to less experienced staff, and may provide feedback for the evaluation of new staff.
- May include travel.
- Typically 5 - 8 years of experience in a related field.
- Supervisory: No.
- Advertising experience a plus.
- Minimum of three to five years of external management level staffing experience or external sales experience
- Technical, Engineering and/or Sales recruiting experience
- Strong, solid production history demonstrated through quantity of hires
- Excellent Account Management including strong oral and written communication
- Sales Recruiting or Sales experience a plus
- External recruiting experience in an agency, consulting or corporate environments
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here