DescriptionThe successful Senior Project/Program Manager will be a key individual contributor in the digital product management function for Xandr. This person will perform non-technical project and program management work focused on internal Xandr digital products as well as company-wide projects or programs. Senior Project Program Manager will help coordinate delivery across product managers and support teams and serve as a key liaison across stakeholders. This person will proactively identify issues, track KPIs and help manage project/program scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
50% - Facilitates end to end project management of cross-functional projects and may also manage sub-components of a larger programs. Supports cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget. Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion.
35% - Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project/program meetings and is responsible for project/program tracking and analysis. Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project/program status and outcomes. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of major problems. Communicates to internal (or external) client(s)/vendors/leadership
15% - Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables. Recommends and improves existing process as applicable.
- 3-5 years experience in advertising technology (AdTech), marketing technology (MarTech) or relevant media experience.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and apply them quickly in day-to-day.
- Solid telepresence skills and ability to influence without ownership.
- Solid Microsoft office and experience with collaboration technology (e.g., confluence wiki, jira, smartsheet, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifications are helpful but not required.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here