Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects, and holistic program management for multiple, on-going programs. This includes:
- Defining project/program scope and objectives, guiding activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks, identifying resources, and establishing master timeline for deliverables. Developing detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Identifying key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and developing overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program. Leading cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget. Conducting project/program meetings and handling project/program tracking and analysis. Working collaboratively with internal and external staff, management, volunteers, and consultants to execute, implement and champion projects and programs across/on behalf of the entire organization.
- Recommending selection of external vendors and managing the integration of vendor tasks; tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables.
- Ensuring adherences to quality standards and reviewing project/program deliverables. Recommending and taking action to direct the analysis and solution of major problems.
- Communicating program/project success to client/vendors/leadership.
• Leads, supervises and facilitates training sessions to internal staff as needed to drive educational initiative deliverables.
• Manages the Sr. Enablement Consultant(s) / Senior Enablement Manager(s) within the Program Management group of Education & Enablement
• Preferred 5+ years of managing, delivering and facilitating corporate training programs, with the ability to plan and monitor projects from inception through completion.
• Ability to prioritize work assignments, meet multiple deadlines, and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
• Experience managing stakeholder expectations and communication flow as relates to project deliverables, scope and the internal project team.
• Experience working across departments to manage day-to-day workflow to ensure timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including relationship building.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. PMP Certification preferred but not required.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here