DescriptionThe Senior Project Manager performs non-technical project management work focused on internal AT&T projects or programs. This person typically manages these projects from initiation through delivery and isresponsible for meeting the project requirements by applying project management skills, tools, and techniques to manage the project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects and may also manage sub-components of a large program.
- Leads cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget.
- Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and develops overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program.
- Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables.
- Projects/programs are very complex in nature, rarely follow a repeatable framework, typically span multiple business units or are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project/program plans for new concept projects/programs.
- Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conducts project/program meetings and is responsible for project/program tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project/program deliverables.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of major problems.
- Communicates to client/vendors/leadership.
- Education:Preferred Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration degree or equivalent experience.
- PMP Certification desired.
- Experience: Typically requires 5- 8 years experience.
- Supervisory: No.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here