DescriptionXandr is seeking a dynamic self-starter to support Xandr’s Compliance and Ethics programs and other corporate legal initiatives. Xandr’s Compliance team plays an important role in ensuring the launch of our first-to-market innovative products are done in a legally responsible and compliant way and plays a meaningful part in our company’s mission to transform advertising across all types of media.
The person in this role will work closely with stakeholders to understand and assess international legal, compliance, and business risk and to champion projects across the entire organization. The person will also support companywide training on Compliance and Ethics requirements and define, prepare, and communicate on reports and metrics related to compliance and control activities.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, effective communicator, and a team player who is collaborative but can also work independently. The ideal candidate is also detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects and deliverables under tight deadlines.
About the team:
The mission of the Legal and Compliance team is to serve as a trusted business partner in the creation and protection of responsible revenue for Xandr. We strive to apply both legal acumen and business judgment to provide sound, practical legal and compliance advice to all functions throughout the organization. Our responsibilities run the gamut: we build internal and external compliance protocols, support corporate governance and development initiatives, monitor and address legislative and regulatory developments that affect digital media and advertising, draft and negotiate contracts, and evaluate product offerings. We are energized by the challenges of serving this dynamic, fast-moving part of the broader AT&T family.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree is preferred, MBA is a plus
• Strong project management, problem solving, and fact-based decision-making skills
• An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a dynamic environment
• Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Strong written, verbal and oral presentation skills
• Experience presenting to senior leadership
• Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
• Daily office presence required
• 5-8 years experience, Compliance experience highly preferred
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You think outside the box. You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here