The Senior PartnerManageris responsible for owningand developing a book of business consisting of AppNexus’strategic partners,oftenrepresenting some of the largest players in the advertising technology landscape.Responsibility includes driving platform spend/revenue, cultivating executive-level client relationships, as well as the day-to-dayownership over the book of business. AppNexus seeks candidates who are proactive, results-driven, and thrive in team-oriented, fast-paced environments.
Marketplace Partnerssales & account management is a driven and results-oriented team that helps bring AppNexus’ digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions, intuitive and effective ad serving tools, and strategic business consulting. Our team is seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships, meet commercial objectives, and drive awareness of our products, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Build, cultivate and nurture relationshipsthroughout client’s organization to grow business partnership.
- Manage all aspectsof day-to-day customer activity.Be the client’s advocate internally.
- Drive long-term partnership valueby developingunderstanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry andcompetitive landscape.
- Leverage knowledge of AppNexus offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
- Ensure client success and satisfaction with AppNexus products and solutions.Provide feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap.
- Managecross-functional teams and stakeholders in accountvision and business delivery.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like totakerisks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
- You are a self-starter who looks to take initiative and works to outperform goals.
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrable relevant experience client-facing roles
- Comfortable building and managing relationships at senior-levels (i.e., C-level)
- Demonstrated track record of exceedinggoals
- Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
- Experience with technology solutions preferred but not required
- 8-10 years of relevant experience preferable
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here