This is a highly visible and exciting role within the Xandr Data team!
Xandr is the leader in audience targeted advertising. At Xandr we believe in Making Advertising Matter by offering better options for our advertisers and consumers. We enable advertisers to reach and engage a targeted audience while measuring response to their ads across screens. With one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film and TV properties, we provide a premium option for advertisers and publishers looking to reach specific audiences at scale in premium and brand-safe environments. We combine unparalleled scale in addressable TV advertising with the ability to reach those same audiences across premium mobile and online video inventory.
Xandr Data products harness the value of consumer engagements to enrich audience experiences and provide insights and analytics that improve the advertising experience. With more than 170 million direct-to-consumer relationships across mobile, TV, and broadband channels we use data and analytics to make advertising more relevant to our consumers and drive better targeting and insights for our advertisers.
To fulfill this mission, the Advertising Analytics team at Xandr is actively seeking a full-time and experienced Senior Market Research & Analysis Manager. A Senior Market Research & Analysis Manager at Xandr works directly with internal teams and external advertising clients on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement to improve business outcomes. Driving good measurement with advertisers will require designing tests (conversion lift, brand lift, attribution etc.) and doing research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across platforms and across media. Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how clients can act upon it to drive business impact.
Xandr is seeking exceptional candidates to join the Advertising Analytics team: we’re looking for people with strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data manipulation tools. To successfully influence how advertisers conduct and use measurement the candidate should be able to work cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Operations, Marketing Research, Product Marketing etc.
As a Senior Market Research & Analysis Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Partner with Sales to manage a complex set of client and agency relationships.
• Engage with sales, direct clients, and agencies to facilitate the campaign plan and target and recommend how they can improve business outcomes by employing better targeting and measurement techniques.
• Work on a variety of cross-channel marketing analytics projects to improve customer targeting and marketing efficiencies with a goal of increasing ROI.
• Partner with 3rd party data vendors to conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Xandr advertisers to understand and measure the relative impact of different marketing strategies across media platforms.
• QA and analyze campaign performance and attribution measurements reports to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing actions and behavioral & attitudinal outcomes.
• Produce visuals (charts, infographics, PowerPoint slides) and presentations to clearly and effectively communicate complex research results to general audiences ranging from agency contacts to senior level decision-makers.
• Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of preferred targeting and measurement methodologies, products, and approaches.
• Partner closely with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Operations, Marketing Research, Product Marketing etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Biostatistics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
• Must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience in Business, Advertising, or Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Data Science in client facing role.
• Experience independently scoping and executing analytics or research projects with clients and/or cross-functional stakeholders.
• Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R, SPSS, SAS as well as data extraction tools such as SQL.
• Experience using data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Looker, Domo, etc.
• Strong written, verbal, and oral presentation skills.
• Experience communicating technical content to all types of audiences with a proven track record of using insights to influence executives and colleagues.
• Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them.
• Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and delivering results.
• Advanced Degree in a quantitative field or an MBA.
• Experience with advertisement or media industry and targeted TV or digital advertising measurement methods and technologies.
• Experience working with data vendors such as Experian, Acxiom, Liveramp, Neustar, Merkle, IHS Polk, Nielsen Catalina, Placed, etc.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here