Xandr is adding a Senior Manager-level HR Business Partner to our growing HR organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of people related services to the technology organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate across the leadership and employee base with delivering innovative, strategic solutions to drive performance and results.
As an HR Business Partner at Xandr, you will have the opportunity to make an impact in the areas of organization structure / design, talent management, employee relations, learning , personal development, process implementation, and other areas of HR.
About the Xandr HR team:
The HR team at Xandr is responsible for finding the best people, nurturing our employees’ continuous growth, building an inclusive global community, and furthering an enriching experience at Xandr so all employees continue to be engaged, productive and passionate about working here and building the future of digital advertising.
About the job:
Every day is different, but you will always focus on core HR deliverables. A day in the life may look like:
• Partnering with leadership to execute components of a defined people strategy in alignment with business priorities and strategy
• Provide coaching and support to employees, managers and leaders on various topic
• Support the implementation of workforce and success plans across the assigned client group, ensuring that we are proactively developing our workforce
• Champion Diversity & Inclusion efforts and provide support for initiatives aimed at fostering an enriching, inclusive employee experience
• Support the talent review and performance management processes, including advising managers on development plans to accelerate and enhance
• Provide front-line support for Employee Relations issues, including responding to Employee inquiries, supporting internal mobility and guiding managers through employee performance issues and managed exits
• Maintain data and documentation, including job architecture documents and ad-hoc reporting
We are looking for HR professionals with varying experience, but the best candidates will have HR Business Partner experience. Other areas of interest are:
• Experience supporting high performing, geographically distributed client groups; previous experience supporting a Technology team or in the Technology industry strong preferred but not required
• Employee Relations experience, particularly in engaging with and coaching managers on a variety of matters with an orientation toward creative problem solving
• Foundational understanding of organizational design best practices with experience managing job design
• Passion for and experience working in a highly collaborative environment, both within a central People Team and with external partners across functions
• Strategic and analytical approach to solving problems and developing and driving programs
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here