DescriptionXandr Legal Operations is seeking a dynamic self-starter with a passion for legal processes. Our Legal Operations team consists of contract managers, project managers and legal analysts – all dedicated to supporting our Xandr attorneys. This team plays an important role in delivering on critical Xandr initiatives that impact our legal department and beyond.
The Senior Legal Analyst is a hybrid opportunity combining technical legal skills and project management abilities. Our ideal candidate is well-rounded with a variety of legal experience – it is helpful to have background knowledge of outside counsel vendor management, amending and negotiating contracts, corporate governance, and more. Previous administrative experience will be helpful as this role also supports our legal leadership team with their schedules, travel and meeting coordination. This integrated role is designed to provide a broad perspective of the business, developmental opportunities and an exciting, varying day to day!
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree is preferred, ABA recognized paralegal certificate is helpful
• 2+ years of experience on a corporate legal team (tech industry experience is a plus)
• An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for working in a dynamic environment
• Strong work ethic and proven ability to multi-task and set priorities
• Exceptional communication, analytical and writing skills
• Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here