The Senior Inventory & Yield Analyst will play a crucial role in maximizing value and monetization of our digital inventory. The primary focus of this role is to proactively identify positive and negative revenue and inventory trends on a line item, campaign, advertiser, agency, and sales team level to optimize delivery and mitigate risk to maximize Digital ad sales revenue.
What will you be doing?
• Yield Management: Understand seasonal inventory/revenue marketplace and forecasting trends as they relate to ad delivery, pacing, and yield optimization to mitigate risk and maximize revenue for all Digital properties
• Analytics: Manage daily/weekly/monthly analytics reporting to enable the business to operate transparently and efficiently while capitalizing on product insights to track revenue success/opportunities
• Reporting: Manage recurring and ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders and communicate insights in a clear and concise manner
• Communication: Present findings to all appropriate audiences on a consistent basis via email, verbal, in-person, and other communication methods as deemed appropriate
• Responsible for reviewing and approving advertising campaigns by managing ad inventory levels to assist in campaign optimization
• Present recommendations to a variety of audiences, such as Senior Management, Ad Operations, and Sales Planning in a verbal or written manner
• Generate reports to monitor inventory trends and translate into actionable insights
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to be able to understand the inventory, reporting and workflow needs
• Identify and implement Inventory Management related workflow and technology enhancements to support scaling the business
• Collaborate with various constituents and business groups to gather reporting/analysis requirements and to drive a data-driven culture
• Prepare, manage and distribute standard daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting for Senior Management teams, using various reporting tools
Qualifications• Superior Analytical Skills
o The ability to analyze performance data to drive campaign recommendation and troubleshoot issues; experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and reporting results in a clear and effective manner via Excel pivot tables and/or Business Intelligence tools.
o Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task; detailed oriented; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Experience with Sales
o Must have an understanding of ad sales process from pitch to pay with specific focus on alternative sales models: sponsorship, impression-based, flat-fee.
Basic Requirements & Abilities
• 3-4 years' experience in the digital advertising industry; specifically, with a deep knowledge of digital media video ad serving, current marketplace and audience targeting
• Prioritize multiple projects appropriately and communicate timelines and project progress effectively
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here