What part will you play?
As a Sr. Inventory and Yield Analyst you will play a key role in maximizing value and utilization of the digital inventory across the network.
What will you be doing?
- Generate reports to monitor inventory trends and translate into actionable insights
- Gain a deep understanding of the inventory to be able to support Sales and Planning with inventory availability and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with cross functional teams to be able to understand inventory, reporting and workflow needs
- Work closely with Finance team on revenue pacing and CPM trends
- Identify and implement inventory management related workflow and technology enhancements to support scaling the business.
What do we require from you?
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Inventory for Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, etc.) is required.
- Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and FreeWheel.
- Experience with front-end sales systems, such as DMD, Salesforce, Operative.One etc.
- Experience with publisher tools, such as Yieldex, is a plus.
- Experience with Digital Data Aggregators, such as Staq or Ad-Juster tools, is a plus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a strong self-learner who can navigate through situations with minimal guidance.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment.
- Must possess a passion to drive the business forward.
- Bachelor's degree required
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here