Overall Purpose: Responsible for assessing and advising on creditworthiness of prospective and existing customers. Takes appropriate action to recover overdue payments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Resolves escalated credit problems and/or collection of past due accounts and the review and extension of credit.
- Minimizes bad-debt write-offs by accurately assessing new or existing customer's credit worthiness in relation to the credit policy by using internal payment history, credit agency information, analysis of financial statements and other available information.
- Escalates customer AR issues to internal partners, including leadership of Sales, Customer Care and Service Management to expedite resolution.
- Implement Contract Credit approval decisions based on reviews of current AR results and open disputes.
- Works on problems of complex scope where analysis of financial and credit situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors including financial analysis, country analysis, competitor payment analysis, T&C contract negotiations and portfolio / customer linkage analysis.
- Evaluates sales adherence to credit policy, validation of reporting and ongoing assessment of credit policy effectiveness.
- Interfaces with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable in reconciling accounts.
- May be required to determine services to disconnect due to non-payment and schedule appropriate actions to complete.
Job Contribution: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Education:Typically high school diploma or GED preferred, specialized skill training or certification may be required.
Experience:Typically requires 2-3 years of experience.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here