To support Xandr’s continuous growth, we are looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our Pricing Team. The ideal candidate is analytical and quantitative, understands (or able to learn about) pricing dynamics, knows how to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, and can work directly with senior executives. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly visible role on our most strategic deals and to help standup new pricing policies and processes. Together with the Pricing Director, you will be a key partner on all aspects of Product Pricing:
- Collaborate with Product to devise scalable pricing strategies and fee structures.
- Develop pricing guidelines to help Commercial teams maximize deals value.
- Stake in day-to-day pricing operations, collaborate with Commercial, Product and Finance Teams to build exception processes around handling unique pricing deals.
- Leverage our large data sets and pricing analytics techniques to perform high quality, sophisticated market analysis in relation to revenue initiatives and strategic pricing projects.
- Produce high quality stakeholder deliverables and present analysis, models and insights to senior executives.
- BS or BA with a strong emphasis and understanding of quantitative disciplines.
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics, Pricing, Finance, Sales Operations, Product Management, or Marketing.
- Experience in working with large data sets and creating custom models.
- High proficiency in Excel modeling required.
- Experience in SQL, Python a plus. A willingness to learn a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate orally and visually to executive level teams in a consultative manner.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here