- Serves as the technical leader for Salesforce projects.
- Ensures Salesforce application fits into Xandr eco systems.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet stake holders' business needs.
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects.
- Maintain technical knowledge within the industry leverage this subject matter knowledge.
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships.
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue.
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating stake holders and project needs and developing alternative solutions.
- Identify opportunities for SFDC Team that can address stake holders' needs.
- Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables.
- Supervise the work of technical team members and support delivery team staff.
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers.
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resource.
- Communicating design overviews to executive and technical management.
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data.
- Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience
- Multiple Salesforce certifications, preferably on the Application Architect or CTA tracks
- Subject Matter Expertise with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Working knowledge of all Clouds
- 5+ years of experience developing Salesforce.com solutions with a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration best practices
- Good Hands-on experience with customization (Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual Force), configuration (Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects and fields, Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports and Dashboards) and Integration experience with Salesforce.com API
- Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills
- Onsite-Offshore model working experience
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here