DescriptionAs a member of the Xandr Product Marketing Education & Enablement team, the Xandr Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for leading the educational initiatives that ensure our sales and customer success teams have the right data, training and resources required to succeed in their roles. This includes providing solutions and support for sales team new hire on-boarding, training on product updates/roadmap, industry knowledge, performance coaching programs and sales productivity tools. The role requires continuous cross-functional work internally to determine training priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact.
- Oversee the development of educational content and program curriculums to improve customer success and sales productivity
- Regularly interface with Sales / Account Directors and Managers to build enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
- Coach new sales team members on sales strategy, prospecting and post-mortem best practices
- Manage relationships with outside sales productivity / education vendors to maximize the value of our partnerships.
- Design and deliver training on sales productivity tools and resources
- Partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts in Product, Product Marketing, Human Resources, Sales and CS teams to provide best in class educational experiences/solutions at scale to a diverse and complex sales organization
Qualifications• BS/BA Required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience in advertising / high tech B2B organizations.
• Experience creating and implementing a successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives.
• Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs.
• Excellent communication skills including public speaking, presentations, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills coupled with experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams.
• Ability to forge relationships across internal organizations and build consensus amidst competing priorities.
• Experience working with SaaS sales productivity tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Clearslide, Highspot and/or WinMo preferred
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here