What part will you play?
As a Programmatic Campaign Manager you will oversee the post-sale process for online advertising sales. You will collaborate closely with the sales team ensuring campaign success and providing superior client service. You will be responsible for the creative, trafficking and reporting needs for the client. You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
• Set-up, optimize, and manage digital campaigns in the Xandr DSP.
• Act as the primary post-sale contact internally and externally.
• Work closely with internal and external teams to understand and communicate
the technical requirements of campaigns.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery in full of all campaign
• Troubleshoot issues and proactively seek to prevent delivery and performance
• Pull and analyze reporting from 1st and 3rd party systems. Identify and
investigate 3rd party discrepancies as necessary.
• Schedule and run periodic campaign status update meetings with planners
and other stakeholders.
What do we require from you?
• 2 years + experience in a buy-side trading role in the advertising/online media
space (video ad experience a strong plus).
• Working knowledge of DSP’s with a strong preference to the legacy AppNexus
DSP or Xandr DSP.
• Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party adservers such as CM,
Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to
improve workflows and processes
• Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple projects
• Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business
• Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Charles
Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.), data analytic and query languages (SQL,
Python) a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here