DescriptionAs a Programmatic Analyst, you will empower the Xandr programmatic team to make data-driven decisions and gain valuable insights into our business. You will be a member of a highly motivated digital team where an analytical mindset and a passion for data-driven decisioning make an ideal candidate. This role will be part of a team tasked with analyzing reporting, identifying trends and coming up with solutions to influence our programmatic business decisions. Duties will include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
• Work within the Digital Operations team to coordinate programmatic strategy updates, upsell existing opportunities (MNF/CFB etc), highlight potential opportunities for upsell, and troubleshoot any delivery issues
• Work with our SSPs, Product and Systems teams to help improve our overall programmatic offering
• Train, mentor, provide advice and direction to Programmatic Account Coordinator and Programmatic Account Analyst.
• Own special projects and initiatives assigned from the management team
• Identify new opportunities or processes to work more efficiently both internally/externally
• Support internal teams by providing reporting on advanced campaign metrics.
• Support efficient buying of media through process improvement, tool development and creative problem solving to reduce time spent on trading tasks
• Tenaciously troubleshoot delivery issues and provide feedback to our Product Management team on opportunities to make our products more efficient and effective
Qualifications• 3 years + experience in a buy-side trading role or sell side PMP management in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus).
• Working knowledge of demand or sell side platforms with a strong preference to the legacy AppNexus DSP or Xandr Invest DSP.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
• Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple projects
• Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business solutions
• Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.), data analytic and query languages (SQL, Python) a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here