What part will you play?
As a Programmatic Account Manager you will oversee the post-sale process for online advertising sales. You will collaborate closely with the sales team ensuring client success and providing superior client service. You will be responsible for the creative, trafficking and reporting needs for the client of managed campaigns as well as the set-up, monitoring and feedback for PMP deals for your client base. You will be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationship building and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate. Duties will also include analysis of inventory, revenue, and pricing. This role is based in New York.
What will you be doing?
• Set-up, optimize, and manage digital campaigns and PMP’s in the Xandr Invest DSP.
• Act as the primary post-sale contact internally and externally.
• Work closely with internal and external teams to understand and communicate the technical requirements of campaigns.
• Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery in full of all managed campaign components.
• Troubleshoot issues and proactively seek to prevent delivery and performance concerns.
• Pull and analyze reporting from 1st and 3rd party systems. Identify and investigate 3rd party discrepancies as necessary.
• Schedule and run periodic campaign status update meetings with planners and other stakeholders.
QualificationsWhat do we require from you?
• 3 years + experience in a buy-side trading role or sell side PMP management in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus).
• Working knowledge of demand or sell side platforms with a strong preference to the legacy AppNexus DSP or Xandr Invest DSP.
• Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party adservers such as CM, Innovid, Pointroll, Sizmek, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and incorporate feedback to improve workflows and processes
• Able to prioritize work based on strategic value and manage multiple projects
• Proficiency in breaking down complex technical problems into business solutions
• Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging tools (Charles Proxy, Firebug, Fiddler, etc.), data analytic and query languages (SQL, Python) a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here