Whatpart will you play?
Asa Programmatic Account Manager your responsibilities will include end to endmanagement of programmatic deals. You will play a key part in clientrecommendations and deal creation along with maintenance, optimization andtroubleshooting. Responsibilities will also include reporting and analysis,managing partner relationships and client-facing communications. Your goal isto interpret and communicate insights from multiple sources, make optimizationsto enhance deal performance, and help us exceed client performance objectives.
Youwill be a member of a highly motivated Digital team where account relationshipbuilding and customer satisfaction are keys to a successful candidate.
Whatwill you be doing?
- Team up with Account Executives to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner that consistently meets and exceeds expectations: including responses to RFPs and RFIs, creation of new DiDs and day-to-day communication about campaign performance and deal health
- Coordinate communication, campaign/deal strategy, setup andkickoff process
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies,Trading Desks, DSPs, and all demand sources
- Be the liaison between key internalstakeholders, including Account Executives, Operations, Product and other Xandrteams
- Monitor and analyze campaign/deal performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data driven insights to uncover value for clients
- Coordinate with Account Executives on development of renewal and/or always-on strategies based on PMP insights
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results and reporting to clients as needed
Whatdo we require from you?
- 5-8 years of experience in Digital ad platforms with an Ad Agency, Publisher, Network, or Ad Tech Vendor
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges,aggregators, ad servers, and other programmatic platforms
- Experience managing digital ad campaigns, including displayand video
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solvingabilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in afast-paced start-up environment.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining new processes.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here