Program Managers work cross functionally with Services, Commercial, Product, Engineering, and CIA teams to ensure the success of multi-dimensional initiatives. Individuals in this role will act as the strategic partnership lead for large broadcast clients. They will provide leadership across initiatives required for their client’s success, and own short and long-term outcomes for their client. This includes planning, consulting, and advocacy, and requires individuals develop a deep understanding of their client’s environment and needs, internal best practice, and process, as well as industry factors and trends.
About the team:
The Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class organization. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team collaborates with and provides advisory to other teams working on behalf of Xandr customers. We obsess about making clients massively successful, and strategize to continually evolve products, and processes in ways that can transform our clients’ businesses.
About the job:
• Program managers manage complex programs comprised of multiple related projects. This includes managing cross-program dependencies and driving high level outcomes while overseeing connected projects including client implementations, optimizations, and integrations.
• Program managers in this role will form long-term collaborative partnerships with strategic broadcast clients, working with them to define strategies for monetizing their content across formats and platforms.
• This can include qualification, design, solution consulting, problem management, and commercialization workstreams. Programs range from those that span multiple functions, to new initiatives where the playbook is being built in flight.
• In this role Individuals will be immersed in a fast-paced environment, working to define strategy, unstick execution, and solve critical industry challenges in a rapidly converging industry. At times spurring innovation within nascent areas of the business and participating in the process of transforming that work into standards, automation, and best practices throughout the Organization.
• They will need to work seamlessly with multiple internal stakeholders across business and technical functions.
• They will develop roadmaps, OKRs, project, and risk mitigation plans working closely with teams to execute against them, and guard quality of service and delivery.
• At times engaged with product and engineering teams as they advocate for client needs, and product evolution to address gaps within our current set of products and services.
• Liaise closely with Commercial and Go-to-Market teams to develop story-lines and business plans that resonate deeply with partners. Including participation in QBRs and account planning.
• Innovative around ways to increase throughput, build rapport, and incorporate new ideas into our every day
• Can quickly assimilate key marketing concepts, language, and strategies to use internally and externally conversationally and in writing to incubate new business
• Able to create refined artifacts for early stage planning through to execution
QualificationsAbout your skills:
• Undergraduate degree with science, economics or business focus and at least 3 years of experience in supporting, developing or consulting in a software or related IT field
• Experience in a Media, Broadcast, Ad tech, TV or video specific industry, Marketing, PR, Commercial, and Ad operations experience is a plus
• Have directly managed projects, and indirectly managed other’s delivery
• Analytical capabilities with the ability to leverage data and metrics to draw conclusions and inform planning
• Problem-solving skills with a willingness to work with technical partners to dig into underlying cause
• Ability to work across multiple projects and help define priorities, and scope for themselves and others
• Resourceful systems thinker, with strong organization and process skills and experience that includes having established standard methodology and practices
• Personally, embodies best practice, and customer service principals in ways that improve collaboration, understanding, and execution in others around them.
• Can collaborate strategically, and efficiently to identify gaps in planning, process, or product, and effectively drive solutions forward in either an ownership or partnership role
• Demonstrable passion for learning advertising technologies (including, digital and linear media buying/selling, and TV marketplace and standards)
• Experience creating buy-in at multiple levels within a client’s Organization
• Strength in informing and influencing decisions optimized across multiple perspectives. Can work through ambiguity by identifying, and qualifying options then building consensus
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here