Xandr is looking for a Product Manager to lead key projects for our Clearing House capability that is responsible for handling over $5B of marketplace revenue. This person will help develop the product strategy, identify and develop key product road map items, inform product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. This is a fantastic opportunity to own and develop innovative best-in-class client experiences centered around Xandr’s money movement requirements.
Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. The Clearing House capability drives strategic initiatives with a particular focus on pricing, billing, invoicing, payments, finance and accounting treatments, and processes over 2B rows of billing activity in a matter of hours. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management and commercial experience and are expected to have deep subject area knowledge. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing innovations.
- Lead the full product lifecycle for a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, commercialization, and rollout.
- Understand the key value drivers for your product area and demonstrate progress against success metrics to ensure our products are delivering value as expected.
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively.
- Establish yourself as an expert on your product area for external users as well as internal teams.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related professional area.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build consultative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Experience driving behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations.
- An understanding of business systems is a plus.
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here