We are looking for a Product Manager to contribute to end-to-end product management efforts in our Buyers Product group, specializing in data products. You would be joining a team that’s focused on developing products related to audience activation, identity, forecasting, and segmentation.
As a Product Manager, you will help define the product strategy, identify and develop key product roadmap items, inform product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success.
Developing innovative, industry-changing products is at the heart of our business at Xandr, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the frontlines.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related professional area
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work build consultative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Experience driving behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
- Experience working closely with Advertising Platforms and/or with data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc. is a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here