Xandr is looking for a Product Manager to join the Audiences Product team, which is responsible for developing a suite of data products that help our Advertisers better connect with current and future customers across TV and Digital.
As a Product Manager you will help define the product strategy, identify and develop key product roadmap items, inform product requirements, collaborate with engineering on implementation, take products to market, and be responsible for commercial success. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast past and ever-changing product organization and will strong be a strong creative problem solver. This person must have foundational analytical and communication skills to present business cases to senior stakeholders and influence decisions cross-functionally.
Developing innovative, industry-changing data products is the heart of our business at Xandr, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the front lines.
What you’ll do:
* Be responsible for the development of a designated product area, including research, scoping, prototyping, validation, productionalization, and roll-out
* Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
* Articulate and contribute to product strategy
* Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
* Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively
* Contribute to product roll out efforts with marketing, sales and other client facing teams to create collateral including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
* Act as the key product evangelist and guide for external users as well as internal teams
* 2+ years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology product
* Experience working closely with Advertising Platforms and/or with data platforms, data modeling, behavioral targeting technologies, etc. is a plus
* Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
* Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Xandr and at customer/partner organizations
* Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment
* Experience collaborating with a broad range of other functions, such as commercial, legal, services, etc.
* Strong domain expertise in ad technology, strategies, and trends preferred
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here