Overall Purpose: Responsible for supporting staffing group by performing various duties, which may include, receiving resumes, positing and filling job requisitions, handling executive referrals, placement of expatriates, scheduling interviews, generating appropriate correspondence, coordinate completion and processes of new hire documentation, initiation, and follow-up security investigations, relocation, drug testing, I-9s, etc.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Conducts reference checks. Coordinates pre-employment physicals, travel, relocation, reporting dates, security clearances and employment processing, including Visas. Maintains college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs. Follows standard practices and procedures in handling situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Handles incoming calls and e-mails regarding career strategy, self-assessment, resume critique, and aptitude assessment.
Experience: Typically Specialized skill training/ certification preferred. Supervisory: No.
- Minimum of one to two years staffing experience in a high volume-fast paced team in a retail and/or corporate environment
- Highly motivated, outgoing, multi-task oriented, flexible and adaptable to change
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Must have excellent phone and PC skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High level of excel skills for reporting trending and analysis
- Knowledge of staffing processes
- Project Management experience
- Experience with applicant tracking system a plus
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here