Description• Build, cultivate and nurture relationships throughout client’s organization to grow business partnership.
• Manage all aspects of day-to-day customer activity. Be the client’s advocate internally.
• Drive long-term partnership value by developing understanding of clients’ business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
• Leverage knowledge of Xandr offerings, data driven insights, and understanding of client objectives to problem solve together and co-create valuable solutions
• Ensure client success and satisfaction withXandrproducts and solutions. Provide feedback to product on needs and use cases to shape roadmap.
• Manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders in account vision and business delivery
Qualifications• BA/BS degree required
• Demonstrable relevant experience in Partnership Management or other related client-facing roles
• Comfortable building and managing relationships at senior-levels (i.e., C-level)
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
• Proven ability to derive and effectively communicate insights from analyzing data
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Willingness to share knowledge, facilitate team rapport, and maintain excellent cross-functional partnerships
• Experience with technology solutions preferred but not required
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here