As an intern on the Operations & Services team, you will help drive business productivity at Xandr. You will be assigned business-critical projects to work on throughout the 10-week intern program. You will be placed on either the Operations or Services team, and team preference and placement will be determined throughout the interview process. Through your work, you will gain exposure to the company, while experiencing various career paths on teams within Operations & Services.
Operations & Services isresponsible for all U.S. sales operations, services and account management across media and platform sales. Manages all aspects of revenue forecasting analytics, including inventory management and pricing and planning. Runs the data and business analytics team that fuels front end targeting and customer insights.
As part of the team, you’ll work closely on some of the projects below, based on your team placement:
- Consolidate and organize reporting for Xandr’s portfolio of products and platforms
- Analyze gaps and find potential solutions from pre to post sale for both Media and Sell-Side Platform/Demand-side platform
- Resolve business, process, and system related issues for Xandr products
- Use data analytics to create reporting and show inventory pacing/trends
- Create and modify sales proposals for Linear, Addressable, and Digital
- Working with Inventory team to effectively utilize inventory across networks
- Provide post-implementation product support to Platform customers
- Manage customer support cases, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible
- Evaluate current trends in the digital media landscape to determine how to advise Xandr clients on their marketing strategies and work with subject matter experts across Xandr
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree expected in December 2020 or Spring 2021
- You are passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You possess excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
About the summer intern program:
- New York City: Join us at our headquarters in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District. Worried about finding housing? We’re here to help!
- Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
- Robust onboarding: You will ramp up alongside your class of interns. Your first week will be spent with your class attending Xandr Onboarding. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an employee at Xandr.
- Performance management: As an intern, you will be assigned a manager who you'll meet with weekly, and a Recruiting Partner who will be available as a resource for you throughout the summer. They will manage your performance every step of the way, ensure you're getting feedback in real-time, and host two structured performance reviews with you during your internship. Spend your summer immersed in life as an employee and evaluate if Xandr is the right place for you to join post-graduation.
- Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one. Your mentor will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic summer.
- Events: You’ll participate in social and educational events that will help you get to know the other interns, give you the chance to meet our Executive Team, and learn as much as possible. Look forward to events like Broadway shows, Mets games, Escape the Room, and more!
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here