The Xandr Project Managementteam is primarily responsible for overseeing strategic projects and programs that support key business priorities for Xandr. We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our team and help us to achieve even greater velocity in our projects. In this role, you will be responsible for helping our Engineers and Product Managers select, implement, and customize the most appropriate agile and project management methodologies. You will help clarify goals and requirements, foster transparency, clear obstacles, highlight risks, and promote highly collaborative teams.
About the Team
The Project Management team creates value for Xandr by working towards our overarching goal of powering the advertising that powers the Internet. We provide Project Management services for Product and Engineering teams, utilizing Agile methodologies to achieve industry-leading levels of efficiency. We achieve this vision by closely working with Product and Engineering by constantly adapting and incorporating the best modern practices. In the process helping improve the efficiency, reliability, repeatability, and flexibility that enables rapid development and deployment of new products, features, and services. Our operating efficiency directly contributes to the bottom line. We enable our colleagues to perform their best.
About the job:
• Manage multiple complex and cross-functional technical projects
• Collaborate with Engineering and Product leads to develop plans, goals, milestones, deliverables, and risk mitigation
• Develop and deliver change management strategies to minimize impact where necessary
• Identify and drive process improvement by diagnosing issues and implementing solutions
• Optimize trade-offs between quality, resources, scope and time
• BA/BS degree and 4 years of experience in technical/software engineering project /program management; adtech experience is a plus but not required
• Experience with both agile and waterfall development methodologies; CSM certification a plus but not required
• Skilled in project management tools such as JIRA
• Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams, including driving process improvement and change management
• Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at a technical, business, operational and executive level
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid environment
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here