The Xandr Technical Operations team is responsible for the technology that powers all of the company’s internally-facing infrastructure. We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our team and help us to achieve even greater velocity in our projects. In this role, you will be responsible for helping our Engineers and Product Managers select, implement, and customize the most appropriate agile or project management methodologies. You will help clarify goals and requirements, foster transparency, clear obstacles, highlight risks, and promote highly collaborative teams.
TechOps creates value for Xandr by providing top-notch technical services in the disciplines of large-scale Internet Production Operations while achieving industry-leading levels of efficiency. We achieve this vision by constantly adapting to and incorporating the best modern practices and technologies to improve efficiency, reliability, repeatability, and flexibility and enable rapid development and deployment of new products, features, and services. We bridge the gap between development and production to reduce the difficulty of deploying and operating at scale while improving security and meeting, and eventually exceeding, all governance and compliance needs. Our operating efficiency directly contributes to the bottom line. We enable our colleagues, especially our Engineering colleagues, to perform at their best.
- Manage multiple complex and cross-functional technical projects
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product leads to develop plans, goals, milestones, deliverables, and risk mitigation
- Develop and deliver change management strategies to minimize impact where necessary
- Identify and drive process improvement by diagnosing issues and implementing solutions
- Optimize trade-offs between quality, resources, scope and time
About your skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree and 4 years of experience in technical/software engineering project /program management; adtech experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with both agile and waterfall development methodologies; CSM certification a plus but not required
- Skilled in project management tools such as JIRA
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams, including driving process improvement and change management
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at a technical, business, operational and executive level
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid environment
#XandrLife means we’re creating an incredible experience for our people, too. Let our employees show you what it’s really like to work here.See what it's like here